The E-ZPass is a transponder (tag) that can be placed in your shopping cart for payment. You can use www.paybyplatema pay.com for processing; You do not have to stop, although several countries have their E-ZPass, the transponders of each country are allowed under the following conditions. Therefore, E-ZPass tag transponders can be used in Massachusetts if you already have an E-ZPass from each of these states.
However, you should take advantage of it if you do not have an E-ZPass from another jurisdiction. A registered US license plate is required for a standard E-ZPass MA transponder.
EZDrive MA is an electronic toll software specially developed for users to use this device to pay their toll violations with E-ZPass or PaybyPlateMa. PaybyPlateMa is a toll payment program in which tolls are identified by the vehicle registration number.
How to apply for an E-ZPass MA account
1). Online applications:
• Basic requirements:
- You need a device with internet access.
- You need your personal data and your payment information.
- Go to the official EZ Drive MA account first: https://www.ezdrivema.com/accountcreationselection.
- Enter your license plate number on the next page.
- Enter the details of your vehicle, such as make, model, and year of manufacture.
- Then enter your payment information, such as credit card, debit card, or bank details from them).
2). By email:
- Send the completed and signed application file to the address indicated:
- EZ Drive MA Customer Service Center.
- 27 Central State Unit.
- Reddish-brown, MA 01501-1800.
3). Apply in person:
- Apply in person by visiting Massachusetts Customer Service Centers.
- Or visit one of the EZ Drive MA partner sites.
With a registered PaybyPlateMa login account, you can pay your tolls with your vehicle registration number. In addition, various offers and discounts are made available to users. Discover them at PaybyPlateMa.com.